The broad picture of education today is not a pretty one. Public education is in decay. Kids of all ages are dealing with increased pressure and competition. Parents face the challenge of providing their children with a competitive edge at each stage of their education in order to maximize their future educational and professional opportunities.
At the same time these educational challenges are becoming widespread, we are recognizing the problems inherent in a mass-market approach to education, as students become disengaged with an education they believe isn't even preparing them for the future. There is a great need to connect with each individual student, to recognize unique ways of learning and help the student to achieve his or her best future.
We are committed to bringing outstanding, customized education to families across America. Our strategy is to replicate successful schools with proven models that educate children from age two through high school. With a sharp focus and purpose, we are opening new schools in areas where parents and professionals identify a need for such schools.
With more than 45 years of total experience in replicating and opening schools, our leaders know what it takes to be successful and bring quality education to a new area. AEG provides each of its schools with a network of systems, resources, and education partners, enabling school leaders and teachers to do more of what they love—helping children achieve success in school and life. Our services and expertise include the following key areas:
Networking and Support
• Offer access to a network of excellent schools that share best practices and new innovations with one another
• Share and integrate academic best practices and teaching methods
• Improve measurement systems for curricular assessment, academic success, and education performance
• Help translate academic results into strategic educational improvements
• Provide teacher evaluation, recruiting, and development assistance
• Develop powerful marketing and public relations programs to build and retain enrollment levels
• Create effective admissions systems
• Nurture relationships with professionals
• Provide a trusted partner for consultation at any time
• Provide capital and management expertise for targeting, building, marketing, and staffing new sites